Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 124

Thread: gas to go up again today?

  1. #71
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: gas to go up again today?

    I thought Bush did the right thing to send us over seas to defend the country when we were attack on 9-11 but I had know idea it would take this long!

    But we had to take the fight to these asholes somewhere, we had to establish a large military presence in the middle east to combat this theological war. The war between oppressive Islamic belief and western belief will be waged through the lifetime of our grandchildren and if you believe that the religion of peace would stop before they controlled the entire planet then you are a bigger fool than our President.
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #72
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: gas to go up again today?

    Exactly how much control do you think Islam has ever had over us ?...Modern day War based on theology is a throwback to the Dark Ages...you don't convert people through war cuz if that was the case we'd have all been Muslims after the Crusades. What we have done in the Middle East is about the same as if you had a friend that went out and murdered someone and the authorities prosecuted you for his crime along with him, even though you had nothing to do with it. Ever stop to think that the folks over there think you are as wrong as you think they are ?
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  3. #73
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: gas to go up again today?

    Sooooooo anyone notice that the anticipated big increase has not yet come?
    Gives me time to top mine off again before it actually does go up (and it will!)
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  4. #74
    Inactive Member imported_drgnfly3030's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2003
    Posts
    262
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: gas to go up again today?

    I heard so many different stories about gas going up this past weekend. The newest one is gas will be $4.15 by this Friday. We can only wait and see if this rumor proves true. I went ahead though and filled my SUV full for the first time in 3 months. I'm now missing an arm and a leg. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

  5. #75
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: gas to go up again today?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Xknight52</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought Bush did the right thing to send us over seas to defend the country when we were attack on 9-11 but I had know idea it would take this long!

    But we had to take the fight to these asholes somewhere, we had to establish a large military presence in the middle east to combat this theological war. The war between oppressive Islamic belief and western belief will be waged through the lifetime of our grandchildren and if you believe that the religion of peace would stop before they controlled the entire planet then you are a bigger fool than our President. </div></div>
    "Religion of peace" -is that the church Bush goes to , that you are speaking of? The avg Iraqi was really gonna sneak into the US.

  6. #76
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: gas to go up again today?

    You want to hear a sad story? I was in the Wal Mart up here looking at the X Box stuff and there was this kid that wandered into the aisle. He asked me if I had an X Box and I told him that I was getting one for my kids in a couple of weeks. He said he likes the playstation 3 better. I told him I did too, it's just that my boys wanted an X Box. He then says "Yeah, I had a Playstation 3 once, but my mom had to sell it to afford gas."
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  7. #77
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: gas to go up again today?

    Pawnshop story in Sunday's paper was full of stuff like that.

  8. #78
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: gas to go up again today?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mik_Mo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You want to hear a sad story? I was in the Wal Mart up here looking at the X Box stuff and there was this kid that wandered into the aisle. He asked me if I had an X Box and I told him that I was getting one for my kids in a couple of weeks. He said he likes the playstation 3 better. I told him I did too, it's just that my boys wanted an X Box. He then says "Yeah, I had a Playstation 3 once, but my mom had to sell it to afford gas." </div></div>

    Bless his little heart. Maybe Mom should have gotten off her sorry ass and got a job! How's that! Welfare should supply everything, huh? Maybe Mom should have prioritized things to begin with...maybe every whining little stupe in America shouldn't get everything they want. Maybe, just maybe, parents should exercise control and discipline in their homes. But wait, we have too many on welfare, too many who erroneously think we working peeps owe them something. You want a PS3? Go get a job, stop whining, and quit ruining my life!

  9. #79
    Inactive Member LCAS_712's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2006
    Location
    Coeburn VA / Harrogate TN
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: gas to go up again today?

    Its total bullshit what the oil companies are doing to us. I wish death upon the [censored] who are doing this to us.
    [img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]

  10. #80
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: gas to go up again today?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    Bless his little heart. Maybe Mom should have gotten off her sorry ass and got a job! How's that! Welfare should supply everything, huh? Maybe Mom should have prioritized things to begin with...maybe every whining little stupe in America shouldn't get everything they want. Maybe, just maybe, parents should exercise control and discipline in their homes. But wait, we have too many on welfare, too many who erroneously think we working peeps owe them something. You want a PS3? Go get a job, stop whining, and quit ruining my life! </div></div>

    Not everybody goes and gets a masters degree like you. It's just not possible you know? Have you ever helped anyone in your life?
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •